[Professional Behaviours (1) to (6)]
(Make reference to these Professional Behaviours (1) to (6) in your responses below)
- Inspires, motivates and raises learners’ aspirations through their passion for the sector
- Operates at all times to ethical and legal standard and within professional boundaries
- Models and encourages mutual respect, displaying a deep understanding of equality and diversity,with and between learners, colleagues and appropriate agencies
- Is resilient and adaptable when dealing with challenge and change and maintaining focus and self-control
- Values the importance of mathematics, English and ICT in learners’ future economic and social wellbeing
- Evaluates and improves their own professional practice in relation to the Professional Standards forTeachers and Educators in the Education and Training sector
|Understanding and demonstrating professionalism in all aspects of the role.|
0 of 3 questions completed
You have already completed the module before. Hence you can not start it again.
Module is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the module.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Congratulations on completing Area 6: PROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOURS, You have now completed the entirety of ‘Standards- Showcase Summary’.
What does this statement mean to you?
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it will be reviewed and possibly adjusted after submission.
How do you do this effectively to ensure impact?
Bullet point your evidence for Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours S2a, S2b, S2c, S2d, B5a, B5b & B4a.