Notice: Function 1 was called incorrectly. `experimental-link-color` is no longer supported. Use `link-color` instead. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 6.3.0.) in /home/customer/www/city-skills.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031
Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeships
The Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Level 3 program is designed to provide apprentices with comprehensive knowledge and skills in various aspects of early years education including Child Development, Holistic Development and Speech, Language, and Communication, Early Years Theorists and Attachment, Safeguarding and Recording Keeping, Health, Safety, and Welfare of Young Children, Wellbeing, Supporting Behaviour and Transitions, Literacy, Maths, Sustained Shared Thinking, and Play, Planning Preparation, Working in Partnership and Special Educational Needs, Equality and Diversity and Continuous Professional Development and Reflective Practice.
Delivery of the Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeships
Apprentices will attend group, cohort-based training supplemented with digital coaching sessions and work-based observation. Apprentices will-
Take part in 13 live group sessions delivered via Zoom, each lasting 2 hours.
Apprentices are set post-session tasks and challenges after each session.
Accompanying readings, module homework and exercises to apply acquired knowledge.
1-2-1 coaching sessions every 7 weeks held remotely via Zoom.
Benefits of the Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Enhanced Childcare Skills: Gain a deep understanding of child development and effective childcare techniques.
- Regulatory Compliance: Ensure adherence to early years education frameworks and regulations.
- Personalised Mentorship: Receive guidance and support from designated professionals.
- Interactive Learning: Engage in a variety of learning activities, including live sessions and practical challenges.
- Regular Coaching: Benefit from individual coaching sessions to track progress and address specific needs.
- Convenient Digital Materials: Access all course materials electronically for added convenience.
- Career Advancement: Enhance your career prospects in the field of early years education.
Who can do an Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship?
All apprentices must have the right to work in the UK and not have studied a similar level qualification.
We have developed a learning programme to give all employers within England, large or small, looking to hire a new apprentice or upskill an existing employee the option for individual or group training as part of a larger cohort all with the guarantee of consistent high-quality delivery and engagement.